Monitor Audio Introduces NEW Installation Amplifiers
Posted on June 08 2023
Monitor Audio introduces 4 new immersive Home Theater / Distributed audio amplifiers
Monitor Audio is proud to announce the release of four new models within its highly regarded Custom Installation Amplifier series. These new products further cement the brand’s position within the custom integration field, during its 50th Anniversary year.
Engineered to drive the most advanced and immersive home theatre and distributed audio systems imaginable, the four-model range combines high-performance sound with smart features including configurable DSP, ethernet and wireless connectivity, intuitive web configuration and power sharing technology.
The amplifiers are engineered to support the demands of the installer and satisfy the most demanding customer with: flexibility, easy set up, intuitive functionality, superior build quality and outstanding sound performance.
The IA750-2 and IA750-4 are available now.
The IA60-4 and IA125-4 will be available July 2023.
All four models feature both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing installers to fine-tune the DSP and set up advanced settings prior to connecting to a network. DSP configuration ensures that the EQ settings work perfectly with selected Monitor Audio Architectural speakers. The amps are fully customizable to ensure precision high-fidelity audio is delivered effectively and with utter realism across even the most challenging interior or exterior environments.
A new web configurator extends the intuitive and simple installation experience, ensuring the amplifiers can be easily integrated with most familiar control systems such as Crestron home, Crestron, RTI and Control 4. A full API is also available for wider custom integrations.
Power Sharing Technology
With proprietary UMAC™ Class-D technology, unrivalled power comes with unrivalled sonic performance. Premium sound quality, in an optimized amplifier, includes best–in-class signal-to-noise, distortion and dynamic range specifications.
Each amplifier features Monitor Audio’s unique, power sharing technology. The amps have been designed with extremely high-voltage rails allowing a single output stage to deliver the full output power of the amplifier to 2 channels, or all power to can be delivered to a single channel when only one channel is in use.
All four amplifier models also provide 70v & 100v line support, ideal for garden system applications. This improves overall sound transmission quality and allows the power to be dynamically allocated.
Their high-power density designs enable more channels to be placed into less space than ever before. This keeps overall dimensions smaller for enhanced convenience. Amplification within the four models is delivered via thermally optimized class-D amplifiers, ensuring smaller physical profiles, cooler running and exceptionally lifelike sound.
- Enhanced customizable DSP and pre-set Monitor Audio optimized DSP settings (for select models) means systems can be configured for the best possible sound performance according the the MA Speakers in the system.
- An intuitive web configuration tool ensures a simple, convenient setup and works across all major web browsers to allow access from any platform.
- Higher power density designs enable more channels to be placed into less space than ever before and with active cooling, the overall dimensions are kept usable and convenient.
- Power Sharing Technology allows flexible output across all channels.
- Pascal Class-D amplification ensures powerful, distortion free, accurate and lifelike sound, delivered into the most varied and challenging environments.
- Models feature a range of inputs from digital in/out to balanced and unbalanced inputs allowing for greater flexibility on audio signal control.
- All four amplifier models are capable of driving high and low impedance 4 & 8 ohm speakers and 70v or 100v lines.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi Connectivity with smart home control systems are available.
For more information on the new Installation Amplifier 2G products, please contact your local Sales Rep.